As our partner, you’ll experience:
You need to focus on your business. You know every delivery is a reflection of your brand and product. Zipline’s unique carrier qualification and monitoring processes are setting new standards in reliability and quality.
Your dedicated, single point of contact anticipates your potential needs and proactively communicates issues before they become urgent problems.
Freight quotes are only one factor in the value equation for transportation professionals. At Zipline, we go beyond competitive pricing and our clients see real value, improving everything from productivity to cost per unit.
HOW WE DO IT
We extract maximum value from market and client data, resulting in bottom-line savings of 14–44 percent annually.
- Market data feeds from 3 separate, industry leading providers
- Real time insurance and safety score monitoring
- Online access to invoices, settlement and payment information
Our unique carrier qualification process, live monitoring of insurance and safety policies, and real-time tracking protect you from liability and ensure that your products are delivered as promised.
Extensively trained and experienced consultants proactively manage every aspect of your transportation needs.
Our clients have seen bottom-line annual savings
SERVING COMPREHENSIVE RANGE OF PRODUCTS, INDUSTRIES & MODES
- Serving a wide variety of industries such as food & beverage, textiles, manufacturing and retail.
- Shipping a comprehensive range of products – from plastics to chemicals to furniture and food & beverage, just to name a few.
- Expertise in all modes across North America, including truckload, LTL, intermodal, drayage.
STRONG EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE WITH MAJOR DISTRIBUTORS
- Personal logistics consultants, experienced and equipped to help clients explore new markets, new modes and shipping plans for new product lines.
- Highly experienced with managing “big box” distribution relationships such as Walmart, Costco, Krogers and Menards.
CUSTOMIZED REPORTING & ANALYSIS TOOLS
We provide customized analysis and reporting tools, enabling transportation professionals to improve their decisions and reduce costs.
- Visibility to track real-time statistics as well as develop and monitor key performance indicators.
- Weighing industry trends and current supply & demand fundamentals to quote competitive, customized rates up front.
- Mining of market factors and extracting maximum value for client, from finding creative warehousing solutions to navigating seasonal peaks.
UNIQUE CARRIER QUALIFICATION
We utilize a unique carrier qualification process, reducing your exposure to risk and protecting your brand.
- Live links to three carrier validation services
- Carrier performance monitored via two services
- Internal carrier service metrics beyond the typical 3PL process
HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT
THE ZIPLINE DIFFERENCE
- Customers have one point of contact for all their needs as well as access to senior management and a dedicated support staff available 24/7/365.
- We go above industry standards to proactively monitor and qualify the carrier’s safety, insurance policies, and reliability, protecting the shipper from potential service failures.
- We weigh industry trends and current supply/demand fundamentals to quote competitive, customized rates up front and stick to them. We do not leave freight on the dock.
- We see the forest for the trees. By building long-term, strategic relationships, we find savings throughout the customer’s supply chain. We strive to make our customers more educated transportation purchasers.
AT MOST LOGISTICS PROVIDERS…
- Customers go through different channels for different needs, creating opportunities for miscommunication and inefficiencies.
- Carrier vetting is not the highest priority; instead, they focus on price and price alone, selling to the lowest bidder regardless of quality.
- Often provide attractive but automatic quotes that don’t take industry nuances and market factors into account.
- Customers are only as valuable as their last transaction.